The Maltby Design wedges feature a Tour Preferred classic profile only with a high degree of playability and forgiveness. Each head is coin forged from 1025C Carbon Steel with CNC milled micro grooves for additional spin on less than full shots.
The Glider wedges feature an Ultra Game Improvement 1.62" wide sole that will not allow for the face to be manipulated but is easily the easiest wedge to play from both turf and sand. The Glider wedges are designed for forgiveness and can be played by any type of player, but certainly benefit the high handicap player the most. The extreme sole widths of the Glider wedges virtually eliminates fat golf shots from sand shots and all grass conditions. USGA Conforming
- Form forged from 1025C carbon steel for increased feedback and feel.
- Multiple loft and bounce angles
- CNC Micro Grooves are milled to exact specifications and will increase spin on less than full shots from around the green
- Recommended ferrule - 70PI
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here To Custom Assemble Your Maltby Glider Forged Wedges