45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with a product, return it for a full credit or exchange - your choice. We give you 45 days from the shipping date. Some restrictions apply. Please contact customer service at 1-800-848-8358 for more information or if you have any questions on the restrictions listed below. Restrictions are listed below.
- All items must be in NEW or UNUSED condition. Golf shafts must be new, unused, uncut and in their original new condition. The GolfWorks will not accept returns on the following:
- Custom-built Golf Clubs
- Custom assembled adaptors / shafts
- Custom prepped or cut shafts
- Personalized Golf Balls
45-Day Price Protection
Buy with confidence. If you find a lower advertised price from any authorized US Dealer or Distributor on an in-stock product, call or email us. We will match any verifiable price advertised as of the day you call. If you’ve already purchased from us and find a lower advertised price within 45 days, contact us and we’ll refund the difference upon verification.
NOTE: Due to some manufacturers’ restrictions, some items may not be eligible for Price Promotions - please call or email us if you have any questions.
The GolfWorks Limited Warranty
The GolfWorks warrants all Maltby branded products to be free from manufacturing defects for 2 years from date of purchase, and will repair or replace those defective products with the same product or a similar product of equal or greater function or value at The GolfWorks discretion.
Golf Club Shaft Warranties:
Shafts are warranted by their respective manufacturers for life. The GolfWorks will provide exact replacements up to the time the products are no longer offered in The GolfWorks catalog, and will provide a substitute product of similar performance thereafter.
Other Manufacturers' Warranties
The GolfWorks extends to its customers any manufacturer’s warranty on merchandise purchased, but otherwise makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability of fitness for any particular purpose of merchandise in this catalog. Warranty information may be found on the other manufacturers respective websites.
In order to return an item you purchased, a RA (Return Authorization) is required. Please contact the office that shipped the goods (U.S. or Canada) directly or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a RA (Return Authorization). Please provide your name, the order number on the receipt, reason for return and the best way to contact you. We will provide instructions on how to send your return. Return shipping labels will only be issued due to an error by The GolfWorks on an order or a defective product. Any refund will be issued to the original method of payment or the account that was used to purchase the merchandise. All return shipping charges must be prepaid (CODs will not be accepted).
Please contact us prior to returning any products for warranty, 45-day satisfaction guarantee or defective consideration. Items approved for return that are beyond the 45-day guarantee are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Shortages or Damaged Goods
If an item arrives damaged, save the shipping carton and call the office that shipped the goods (U.S. or Canada) or email us at email@example.com. We will provide the appropriate procedures to ensure that your claim with the carrier can be processed effectively.
How do I return an item?
In order to properly process and expedite your return, please follow these instructions:
- E-mail or call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-848-8358 (option#2) for a Return Authorization. Let us know your order number and reason for return. You will find your order number on your invoice copy.
- Re-pack your return in a sturdy shipping carton (we recommend saving the carton your product arrived in using indestructible packing tape. Please pack it in the original manufacturers packaging when possible with all included instructions, tags, etc. All returns need to include original packaging and all related hardware.
- Send your return to:
Attn: Returns (your order #)
4820 Jacksontown Rd.
Newark, OH 43056
Make sure to keep a record of the returning shipment and tracking numbers. The GolfWorks cannot be responsible for the returned items until we have signed for the packages.
Unless otherwise specified, you are responsible for return shipping charges. The GolfWorks also cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in shipping.
Please allow the usual banking time for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. Often this will be one month. The GolfWorks does not accept COD shipments.
If you paid by check or money order, please allow 2 weeks after the return is processed to receive your refund check.
If you are sizing shoes or clothing, please don't wear during play. Try them on in the comfort of your home. Please don't insert spikes on shoes if you are thinking of returning. Shoes or Clothing that have been worn or used are subject to restocking fees at the sole discretion of The GolfWorks.
My order was damaged in shipment.
All items that are shipped out from The GolfWorks are in new and unused condition. Please inspect the package at delivery if possible. If a package is delivered to you in person or "driver released" in damaged condition, you have the option of refusing delivery of the package. If you do receive a damaged package, please call The GolfWorks Customer Service immediately at 1-800-848-8358. We generally replace damaged merchandise right away, and we will contact the delivery company and file a damage claim. The GolfWorks will arrange for the delivery company to pick up the damaged package or issue a Return shipping label to return it. Please save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the freight carrier.
Please call us when you need assistance with a damaged product. We want this to be as painless as possible, and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
I received the wrong item.
Please call us immediately at 1-800-848-8358 regarding any mistakes on your order. We need to hear about problems as quickly as possible - it helps us maintain accurate inventory for all our customers.
You choose the right item and we made a mistake:
- If an item is missing, make sure and finish checking your order before calling. Inspect packing materials carefully for smaller items. It is easy for small items to get wrapped up in the packing material.
- Let us know which item(s) you received incorrectly or were missing. We will review the situation with you, and find the simplest, fastest way to resolve our mistake.
- We will issue a Return shipping label on any mis-shipped items that are our responsibility.
You mistakenly ordered the wrong item or perhaps just decided it wasn't what you wanted:
- Call us. Let us know the Order number and The GolfWorks part number(s) in question.
- The GolfWorks will work with you to provide resolution and answer any questions you may have.
- Return the product using your choice of carrier; we recommend a carrier that offers tracking and insurance.
- Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for returned parts until there is a The GolfWorks confirmation signature with the carrier.
- Parts should be packed in original packaging whenever possible.
- We will issue credit for the item(s) being returned. We do not refund the original shipping charges.
- You are responsible for paying return freight on returns that are not the responsibility of The GolfWorks.
We bring you the best prices we can; as such, offers are subject to change without notice. Prices on our web site supersede all previously published prices and may be superseded by future web site prices. We cannot accept liability for graphic errors, incorrect specifications, or grammatical inaccuracies. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. The GolfWorks shall be in no way responsible for the improper use of the merchandise purchased and the customer is urged to exercise caution and take all necessary safety measures in using the merchandise, including use of safety equipment, and the seeking of appropriate training.