The Maltby KE4 Tour FDI is a greatly improved version of the popular Maltby KE4 HDI driving irons/hybrids. The face material of the FDI hybrid/irons is a very soft but strong (2.1mm) 4140 chromoly steel for increased ball speeds and an outstanding feel at impact. Sporting a much cleaner, tour inspired satin nickel chrome finish, the FDI hybrid body is manufactured from soft 8620 carbon steel for increased adjustability for a greater range of loft and lie options which is critical to the hybrid/iron performance. Couple the added adjustability along with the adjustable weight port, fine tuning your long game to exact trajectories and distances has never been easier.
- Updated version of the very popular KE4 HDI Driving Irons, providing players with a Super Playable Forged Driving Iron (FDI) type hybrid option to replace the difficult to hit long irons.
- New materials provide improved feel, better adjustability and improved performance.
- Body is form forged from 8620 carbon steel, providing great feel and adjustability.
- Face is forged from 4140 chromoly steel, which provides increased wear resistance and improved strength, and allows for a thinner face design (2.10mm) resulting in improved ball speeds off the face and increased distance.
- Features a hollow construction design with AST (Advanced Shell Technology), to insure mass and dimensional stability.
- High MOI provides forgiveness and the wide sole design is very turf forgiving.
- Designed to produce a more penetrating ball flight than traditional hybrids.
- Comes with a 6 gram weight installed. 2,4,6,8,10,12 and 14 gram weights are available MTW001
- Recommended playing lengths for the FDI Hybrids with an 80 gram shaft - #2 40", #3 39.5", #4 39"
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here For Maltby KE4 Tour FDI Hybrid Paks
- Click Here To Custom Assemble Your Maltby KE4 Tour FDI Hybrid