Versatility Plus! The KE4 TC HyWay is a unique in-between HYbrid/FairWAY utility club designed with higher lofts typically found in #7 and #9 woods but in a more versatile profile. The HyWay is ideal for any player wanting to fill a distance gap between between fairway woods and lower lofted hybrids. Designed to be the "go to" utility club for the medium to long approaches that need to come out high an soft. A deeper 1.5" face height to work well in all turf conditions and is especially effective at preventing "sky" shots out of the deep rough. Wide, two runner sole design helps to reduce fat shots and aids in getting the ball airborne from tight lies as well as deep rough. The interchangeable sole weight allows for head weights to be adjusted by +/-6 grams allowing for a wide variety of custom playing lengths and shaft weights.
Multi Material Design The Maltby KE4 TC HyWay features a high speed 455 Carpenter steel face to provide increased ball speeds from any impact position on the club face. The body is precision cast from 17-4 stainless steel using Advanced Shell Technology (AST) to insure proper mass distribution for optimum performance. An interchangeable stainless steel weight is positioned rearward and deep into the club head to produce precise for improved launch angles and club head stability.
- Advanced Shell Technology insures proper mass distribution for optimum performance
- Multi-material design: Precision cast 17-4 stainless steel body with a Forged high strength 455 Carpenter Steel Cup Face for maximum ball speeds across the entire hitting surface
- Excellent sound and feel
- Trajectory Control (TC) - Center of gravity precisely located on each loft option to promote consistently high penetrating trajectories.
- Runner sole design for improved turf interaction
- Wide sole featuring minimum front to back radius works great from any type of hitting surface
- Interchangeable 8 gram sole weight allows for head weight adjustment to accommodate multiple fitting options
- The crown features a raised polished leading edge to eliminate any chance of irritating sky marks. The HyWay's face angle is square, but the raised polished leading crown edge has been tapered to give the TC Tour fairway woods the appearance of being slightly more open in the playing position.
- Additional T-25 weights available for custom weight and feel options - Available in both black and chrome finishes (MTW001 & MTW002)
- Recommended headcover: Maltby Modern Classic Fairway Cover (MA0278)
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club