The GolfWorks All Purpose Grip Solvent features a new formula for 2019 designed to provide easy, efficient grip installation. The All Purpose Grip Solvent is economical and activates all solvent-activated grip tape.
With the ever increasing variety of grip materials being used to manufacture golf grips it became clear that our previous grip solvent formula needed to be re-engineered to include more aggressive cutting agents that would not radically increase the grip tape/solvent drying time and could be used by the first time novice grip installer to the experienced veteran clubmaker. Using industry standard mineral spirits based solvent formulas to install grips was no longer working with modern grips and occasionally resulted in wasted time and money.
In a joint venture with multiple Chemical Engineers and The GolfWorks design team, numerous formula iterations were developed to create an "All Purpose" solvent that not only can be shipped via air freight, if needed, but also permitted easy grip installation on all types of modern grip materials, a pleasing citrus odor and a quicker useable drying time.
- Easy installation of ALL grip materials and grip types
- Can be shipped via air freight
- Can be reused over and over again
- Quick dry times – grips can be used in less than an hour
- Pleasant citrus smell ideal for household use
- Available in 8oz., quart and gallon bottles
- Easy pour spout available for the 8oz. bottle (VB1035CAP)
- Spray Nozzle available for the quart bottle (VBSP)
Note:Gallon containers may require additional shipping due to weight
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov