The Phony Hole is designed to help you more accurately see your line and speed on putts of all lengths. Scientific testing has proven your chances of holing putts are optimized when the ball rolls at a pace that would stop 17 inches past the back edge of the cup (if it misses). Each Phony Hole has a white line (with a 17 inch reminder) on one side, which can be placed to help you find the incoming line and break of your putts. Each Phony Hole is slightly smaller than regulation, 4 inches instead of 4.25 inches, and comes in a set of three.
- Used by legendary coach Dave Pelz in his Scoring Game School
- Designed to help you practice achieving the perfect speed anywhere on the green
- Phoney Hole is 4” in diameter, which is slightly smaller than the 4.25” regulation hole size
- Black print on one side and a bottom of the hole graphic on the other side for versatility
- Both sides feature a red alignment line to help you visualize the incoming line and break
- 17” Past reminders allow you to achieve the perfect speed on the putting green
- Tees allow you to anchor the Phoney Hole and reminders into the green