The Maltby KE4 Tour TC Adjustable Driver delivers exceptional distance and shot dispersion resulting from an aerodynamic head profile featuring Speed Fin Technology. A new adjustable hosel design features 8 independent settings to provide multiple loft options ranging from 9° to 11° to fit a wide variety of golfers. The KE4 Tour TC driver delivers an excellent sound and feel at impact and produces a penetrating, low spinning ball flight.
The KE4 Tour TC driver features a precision cast Beta 8-1-1 Titanium body. Beta 8-1-1 Titanium possesses the highest tensile strength and lowest density of any other titanium alloy to provide superior strength while maintaining elasticity. The increased flexibility of the very thin .6mm driver crown helps preserve the golf balls energy at impact in exactly the same way as a thin, flexible face material will. A 6-4 titanium Variable Face Thickness (VFT) face delivers faster ball speeds from off center as well as center impacts. The forged 6-4 Titanium produces a very pleasingly solid yet soft feel at impact. Years of marketing hype in the golf industry have misled consumers into thinking that Beta titanium is a superior face material for titanium drivers. This is simply not true. 6-4 Titanium, while slightly less expensive than most Beta material, produces the same ball speeds only with a much better sound and feel.
Aerodynamic Speed Fin Crown Design
The aerodynamic crown design of the KE4 Tour TC driver features strategically positioned Speed Fins to help stabilize the head during the down swing for increased club head thrust and resulting in more consistent impacts for improved distance and dispersion.
Trajectory Control (TC)
The KE4 Tour TC adjustable CNC milled aluminum hosel features 8 different settings to fine tune your ball flight trajectory and golf shot dispersion. The KE4 Tour TC adjustable hosel allows for loft settings of +/- 1° from the static loft of 10° providing a 9° to 11° loft range to suitably fit a wide range of players. View the Adjustable Hosel Setting chart below for the exact loft and lie angles for each of the 8 adaptor settings
Player Preferred Profile The KE4 Tour TC features a traditionally pleasing “pear” shape and modern crown slope from front to back saves discretionary weight for improved playability. The crown features a raised polished leading edge to eliminate any chance of irritating sky marks. The raised polished crown has been tapered from heel to toe to give the TC Tour driver the appearance of being slightly more open in the playing position, which is preferred by better players.
Head Weight Customization
The KE4 Tour TC driver features an 8 gram weight positioned rearward and deep into the club head to optimize ball spin and initial trajectory. The stock 8 gram sole weight is interchangeable using the Maltby T-25 Torx screw weights by +/- 6 grams to allow for multiple shaft weight and shaft length options without sacrificing the feel of the overall assembled club.
- Precision Cast Titanium body
- Forged VFT (Variable Face Technology) for greater ball speeds on off center hits
- Extremely solid, player preferred semi-muted sound
- Adjustable 8 setting light weight hosel adaptor allows for multiple loft (+/- 1°) and lie angle settings.
- Aerodynamic head profile features a Speed Fin crown design to stabilize the head during the down swing for increased club head thrust and more consistent impacts
- High Moment of Inertia (4635 g cm²)
- 8 gram weight in sole positioned back and deep into the club head for high launching, low spinning trajectory
- Additional weights for customization available in 2,4,6,10,12 or 14 gram options (MTW001 – Natural Finish and MTW002 Matte Black Finish)
- Maltby T-25 Torx wrench included (MA0309W)
- Head cover included (MA0277)
- Additional KE4 TC Adaptors available - MA0309A $22.99
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here For Maltby KE4 Tour TC Driver Paks
- Click Here To Custom Assemble Your Maltby KE4 Tour TC Driver