The Maltby KE4 Tour + irons have had a subtle redesign over the best selling original KE4 Tour 2012 version vaulting the iron head into the Ultra Game Improvement category. The finish and cosmetics have also been upgraded to produce one of the best looking irons in both the bag and at address ever introduced into the Maltby line. The KE4 Tour + irons are a true players cavity back design. The minimal offsets progresses from .135‚Äù in the #4 iron to .100‚Äù in the wedges which appeals to players who want a Ulta Game Improvement iron without extreme offset. With a thin (.310‚Äù) radiused top line thickness and a slightly notched hosel to top line transition, the KE4 Tour + irons provide the ‚Äúlook‚Äù discerning players prefer at address. Consistent moderately wide sole widths (.800‚Äù) and progressive bounce angles provide the perfect combination of turf forgiveness regardless of the playing conditions
The toe weighting and undercut cavity correctly places more weight to the perimeter and rear of the club head increasing MOI (Moment of Inertia) and positioning the head mass for the best possible combination of feel and forgiveness.
The KE4 Tour + irons come with a factory installed 6 gram toe weight but can adjusted in weight using the KE4 Screw System to allow for multiple shaft length and weight options. Compatible Maltby T-25 (MTW001) 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 gram weights are available.
- ‚ÄùTour‚Äù design features less offset and a minimal top line and sole widths.
- Manufactured from heat treated 431 stainless steel for a soft, solid forged feel.
- .370‚Äù hosel diameter
- Satin-mirror finish eliminates glare, increases finish durability and allows for loft and lie adjustments.
- Requires a MA0032WT Triangle Wrench for screw removal which will also fit the Maltby T-25 Torx screws.
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here For Maltby KE4 Tour+ Iron Paks
- Click Here To Custom Assemble Your Maltby KE4 Tour+ Irons