The Diamana‚Äö√ë¬¢ PD-Series: Constructed using the dual-phase XLINK‚Äö√ë¬¢ Resin System, high modulus MR70, and boron fiber infused hybrid prepreg for a powerful profile that is active in the hands with greater stability through the mid and tip section.
The second installment in Diamana‚Äö√ë¬¢ 5th Generation is here with Diamana‚Äö√ë¬¢ PD. In a continuing effort to offer the best fitting experience possible, Diamana‚Äö√ë¬¢ PD shafts use Consistent Feel Design‚Äö√ë¬¢ to minimize variance in butt OD, weight and balance point through the entire range ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ from 40R2 to 80TX. Offering the same ‚Äö√Ñ√∫seamless‚Äö√Ñ√π fitting experience as Diamana‚Äö√ë¬¢ TB, the Diamana‚Äö√ë¬¢ PD shafts feel more active in the hands with a stronger, stiffer tip to promote a lower-launching ball flight. Constructed using our exclusive dual-phase XLINK‚Äö√ë¬¢ Tech Resin System, high modulus MR70, and Boron fiber to create a powerful profile with a smooth feel that remains stable throughout the swing.
Who it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s best for? Diamana‚Äö√ë¬¢ PD-Series is ideal for players seeking lower flight, stiffer tip while retaining maximum feel and responsiveness.
Key features include:
- Diamana‚Äö√ë¬¢ PD brings a lower launching profile to the 5th Generation family
- Designed to be more active in the handle vs. TB w/ stiffer middle and tip section
- Lower torque to produce a flatter, lower spinning launch
- Features Consistent Feel Design‚Äö√ë¬¢ to minimize variance in butt OD, weight, and balance point
- Massive range of weights and flexes from 40R2 to 80TX, with options for every player
- Constructed with our XLINK‚Äö√ë¬¢ Tech Resin System, MR70 and boron fiber infused hybrid prepreg