The Auditor True Length Tipping Ruler is an essential quality control tool and a clubmakers dream ruler that has all the functionality needed to measure and setup a whole set of shafts for butt and tip trim to a specific playing length in matter of minutes using the calibrated sliders built on the side of the ruler.
Clubs including pre-assembled ones can be measured accurately to the desired playing length prior to butt trimming using the lie angle soling plate and guide.
Unique to this design; the ruler is produced from a custom extrusion featuring a deep nested V through that guides the shaft or club to prevent rolling while minimizing length wise misalignments.
- Marks a whole set of custom fit shafts consistently at 1/2" increments
- Error free setup of trimming guides to the desired playing length
- 3 Trimming guides provided for irons, woods and utility clubs
- Trimming guides work on right handed as well as left handed clubs
- Measures the lie and loft angle of golf clubs.(with alignment aid)
- Measures club length to the R&A and USGA specifications
- Heavy duty extrusion has a V-through to restrain shafts from rolling
- Measure the length of golf clubs and shafts up to 48" long
- Ideal for aligning spine marks and logos
- Easy to setup and use. Weighs over 2 Kg (4.4Lbs) for benchtop stability
- More reliable than the proverbial yard stick!