The NEW Maltby Bench Ruler is a quick and accurate tool to measure club lengths on irons, woods and wedges. The soling plate can be adjusted to match the lie angle of the golf club being measured to insure proper length measurements. Shaft alignment pins at the base of the ruler align the shaft to aid in accurately setting the club at its correct playing position. The Maltby Bench Ruler is lightweight and easily mounts to any work bench.
- Accurately measures the lengths of assembled woods, irons and wedges.
- Attached lie angle guide allows lie angles to be set for accurate length measurements.
- Lightweight construction easily mounts to work bench.
- Shaft alignment pins align shaft for accurate lie angle settings.
- Measures clubs up to 47" in length.
- Measures both right-hand and left-hand clubs.