The Maltby Design Laser Frequency Machine is a valuable tool for clubmakers to consistently measure shaft frequency of both assembled clubs and raw shafts. Other frequency machines measure reflected light which often results in missed or inconsistent frequency readings. By using a laser as the primary light source, measurements are not affected by ambient or reflected light, shaft color or shaft material. New features for 2008 include: 1) A much improved clutch clamping system that will clamp both gripped golf clubs and raw shafts without changing clamps. 2) A heavy duty base to better protect the electronic components of the analyzer and to eliminate the need for raiser blocks when using on a workbench and 3) Heavy duty laser assembly with a dial locking mechanism to insure the laser lights stay permanently aligned. The LCD screen displays CPMs (cycles per minute) in both 3 and 5 digits for those clubmakers looking for unmatched precision readings. Complete instructions included. Operates on 110 VAC.
- Measures assembled clubs or raw shafts from the butt end or tip end.
- Laser CPM counter measures in 3 digit and 5 digit readings.
- Laser posts adjust to ensure beam and shaft align properly during oscillation.
- Average button to determine the average for multiple tests of a shaft.
- Speed locking clamp guarantees consistent pressure on all shafts for accurate readings from one shaft to the next.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- 5" clamp will hold raw and gripped shafts.
- Can be used to do Zone Frequency testing of raw shafts.
- ASTM standard 205 tip weight included for measuring raw shafts.
- Voltage - 110V AC
Please Note: Additional shipping charges required due to weight.