MA Pure-Track Tour Milled PTM-5 Mallet Putter head with head coverMaltby
The Maltby Pure-Track Tour Milled PTM-5 putter features traditional mallet profile with modern weight specs specifically designed to increase accuracy and distance control. These modern specifications increase MOI vs. traditional mallet putters and allow for greater customization via the use of counterbalanced weights, custom club lengths or heavy weight putter grips.
The Tour Milled Mallet putter is meticulously manufactured from a premium S25C Japanese Carbon Steel block. The S25C block is 100% CNC milled to produce exact spec weights, spec tolerances and aesthetics. The PTM-5 putter is then plated using a satin gloss TIN Plating process to protect the carbon steel material from oxidation.
PTM-5 Mallet Highlights
- 100% CNC milled from premium Japanese S25C Carbon Steel for unprecedented specification and aesthetic quality
- Traditional profile dimensions with modern weight specs to optimize MOI (2982 g-cm²), providing more forgiveness and increased distance and accuracy control.
- Milled alignment lines on the back flange help to properly align the putter head at address
- 4 way CNC milled faced for a perfectly flat surface
- Recommended Shafts: AP0007- Step-less Chrome 3/8" offset double bend
- Available in RH only
- Head Cover (MA0329) included
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here For Maltby Pure-Track Putter Paks - Free Assembly!