MA Pure-Track Tour Milled PTM-5CS putter with head coverMaltby
The Maltby Pure-Track Tour Milled PTM-5 Center Shafted putter features a traditional mallet profile with modern weight specs specifically designed to increase accuracy and distance control. These modern specifications increase MOI vs. traditional mallet putters and allow for greater customization via the use of counterbalanced weights, custom club lengths or heavy weight putter grips.
The Tour Milled Mallet Center Shafted putter is meticulously manufactured from a premium S25C Japanese Carbon Steel block. The S25C block is 100% CNC milled to produce exact spec weights, spec tolerances and aesthetics. The PTM-5 putter is then plated using a satin gloss TIN Plating process to protect the carbon steel material from oxidation.
PTM-5 Center Shafted Mallet Putter Highlights
- Center shaft hosel option of the PTM-5 for increased feel and alignment.
- Ideal for strait back and through (pendulum style) putting strokes
- 100% CNC milled from premium Japanese S25C Carbon Steel for unprecedented specification and aesthetic quality
- Traditional profile dimensions with modern weight specs to optimize MOI (3929 g-cm²), providing more forgiveness and increased distance and accuracy control.
- Milled alignment lines on the back flange help to properly align the putter head at address
- 4 way CNC milled faced for a perfectly flat surface
- Recommended Shafts: TT0001P True Temper Stepless Chrome Putter Shaft
- Available in RH only
- Head Cover (MA0336HC) included
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here For Maltby Pure-Track Putter Paks - Free Assembly!