The STi2 irons fall into the Super Game Improvement Design category and provide enhanced playability for a wide range of golfers. STi2 irons offer a pleasing and confidence building mid-sized profile featuring an undercut cavity to produce a low (.729") and deep center of gravity location for optimal distance and control. A four way radius sole design allows for great turf interaction in any type of course condition.
- Precision cast from soft 431 Stainless Steel for a soft "forged" like feel and easy adjustability
- Variable Face Thickness (VFT) Design increases ball speeds on off center impacts
- Progressive offset enhances the playability of each club in the set. Longer irons have increased offset (.138") to help square the clubface at impact progressing down to .098" offset in the higher lofted scoring clubs for improved alignment
- Progressive Undercut Cavity Design places more weight to the rear and perimeter of the club head for high launching shots and increased directional control
- A Silica Gel Vibration reducing insert inside the undercut cavity of the #4 thru #7 irons absorbs unwanted shock on off center hits and produces a confidence adding, extremely solid sound and feel at impact
- Optimal bounce angles and sole widths help reduce fat shots without negatively affecting playability
- "MG" (Multi Groove) Technology places more grooves on the face for improved consistency in both trajectory and spin.
- Available in RH and LH options.
- Recommended ferrule - 54PI
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here For Maltby ST Series Paks
- Click Here To Custom Assemble Your Maltby STi2 Irons
Maltby KE4 MAX Iron Heads$29.99
Maltby STi2 Iron PakMSRP:Was:Now: $180.99 - $234.99