Super Stroke Traxion Wrap Golf GripSuper Stroke
Outlast The Competition - The outrageously comfortable new Traxion Wrap is a polyurethane, wrap-style grip that’s designed to offer the complete package. It’s soft. It’s tacky. It’s stable. And it offers great feedback.
The Traxion Wrap is also significantly more durable than the competition. So go ahead... hit another bucket. This grip is made to go further than the rest.
Traxion Control - An advanced surface texture that improves feedback and tack. “X-shaped” Traxion treads are placed strategically around the grip to enhance feel and comfort.
Torsional Performance - A multi-layer grip construction that delivers total performance. A soft, tacky outer layer offers extreme grip, while a firm rubber inner core provides the stability and feedback golfers need to play their best.
Geospeed Channels - Deep, wrap-style channels that are geometrically designed to help golfers minimize grip pressure so they can transfer speed more effectively at impact.
Taper Control Technology - A tour-inspired profile with minimal taper that helps golfers even their hand pressure so they can swing faster and square the clubface more naturally.
- Taper Control Technology is engineered to create a larger lower hand profile reducing taper to minimize grip pressure
- Lighter grip pressure increases clubhead speed for greater distance and promotes a square face at impact maximizing swing efficiency
- Tacky Polyurethane outer layer for a comfortable feel
- Firm rubber inner layer for torsional performance
- Geo-Speed Channels are geometrically designed to reduce grip pressure, optimizing energy transference and maximizing speed at impact