The Vista PRO Iron shafts benefit from Tour proven Fujikura technologies CAGE and Maximum Fiber Content. Cage is an innovative design process that surrounds graphite shaft fibers in the outer walls with a rigid “cage” structure. This creates thinner, lighter walls that have the same feel and control of a heavier shaft. Maximum Fiber Content Provides greater stiffness and strength compared to a standard/conventional material at a similar weight. This allows for increased stability, distance, and feel. Materials containing an extremely high fiber content are difficult to make, and only the best, high-precision material suppliers can accomplish it and they make it especially for Fujikura Golf
- Ultralight weight design provides increased club head speed for greater distance.
- Produces a mid to high trajectory for exceptional carry and stopping power
- The new version of the classic, Tour-trusted Vista Pro Series provides versatility, professional grade technology, and Tour design aesthetics.
- The new Vista Pro line benefits from proprietary Fujikura technologies like CAGE, Maximum Fiber Content, and PHANTIUM®, all of which make Fujikura #1 on Tour.
- Various launch, spin and weight options appeal to a broad range of players.
- Fujikura Flex Designations - R3=L Flex, R2=Senior Flex