Built for Distance! - The M890 fairway woods are precision cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel body featuring a thin 0.8mm crown and a VFT face geometry to produce increased ball speeds. Slightly higher or more traditional lofts are ideal for slower swing speeds or any player who has difficulty hitting modern lofted fairway woods high enough to achieve maximum distance.
Head Weight Customization - The M890 fairway woods features an interchangeable 8 gram weight positioned rearward towards the heel and deep into the club head to allow the club face to more easily rotate back to the square position during the downswing for improved shot dispersion. The stock 8 gram sole weight is interchangeable using the Maltby T-25 Torx screw weights by +/- 6 grams to allow for multiple shaft weight and shaft length options without sacrificing the feel of the overall assembled club.
- Precision cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel featuring a strong but flexible 0.8mm crown thickness to increase flexibility and a VFT (Variable Face Thickness 2.8mm - 2.5mm) club face design to maximize ball speeds from any impact location on the clubface.
- Optimal 1.428” face heights to provide confidence from any type of hitting surface.
- 8 gram T-25 tungsten weight positioned back and towards the heel to lower the center of gravity to produce high launching penetrating shots from the fairway.
- Increased loft angles to promote confidence and high launching, longer golf shots from any turf condition.
- Additional T-25 weights for customization available in 2,4,6,10,12 or 14 gram options. (MTW001 – Natural Finish and MTW002 Matte Black Finish)
- Available in right hand only
- Free Head Cover included
- Recommended ferrule – 53PW
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here For Maltby 890 Series Paks