Aerodynamic Speed Fin Crown Design - The aerodynamic crown design of the STf² fairway woods features strategically positioned Speed Fins to help stabilize the head during the downswing for increased club head thrust and resulting in more consistent impacts for improved distance and dispersion.
Head Weight Customization - The STf² fairway woods features an interchangeable 8 gram weight positioned rearward towards the heel and deep into the club head to allow the club face to more easily rotate back to the square position during the downswing for improved shot dispersion. The stock 8 gram sole weight is interchangeable using the Maltby T-25 Torx screw weights by +/- 6 grams to allow for multiple shaft weight and shaft length options without sacrificing the feel of the overall assembled club.
- Precision cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel featuring a strong but flexible 0.8mm crown thickness to increase flexibility and a VFT (Variable Face Thickness 2.8mm - 2.5mm) club face design to maximize ball speeds from any impact location on the clubface.
- Aerodynamic head profile features a Speed Fin crown design to stabilize the head during the down swing for increased club head thrust and more consistent impacts.
- Optimal 1.458” face heights to provide confidence from any type of hitting surface.
- 8 gram T-25 tungsten weight positioned back and towards the heel to lower the center of gravity to produce high launching penetrating shots from the fairway.
- Draw bias weight position to help correct a slice and improve shot dispersion.
- Additional T-25 weights for customization available in 2,4,6,10,12 or 14 gram options. (MTW001 – Natural Finish and MTW002 Matte Black Finish)
- Available in RH and LH
- Free Head Cover included
- Recommended ferrule – 54PW
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here For Maltby ST Series Paks
- Click Here To Custom Assemble Your Maltby STf2 Fairway