Multi Material Design The Maltby KE4 Tour TC features a high speed 455 Carpenter steel face to provide increased ball speeds from any impact position on the club face. The body is precision cast from 17-4 stainless steel using Advanced Shell Technology (AST) to insure proper mass distribution for optimum performance. Interchangeable stainless steel weights are positioned rearward and deep into the club head to produce precise launch angles and allow for custom fitting options.
Trajectory Control All 3 lofts in the KE4 Tour TC series are designed to produce similar initial launch angles. This is achieved by moving the rearward cg further back in the lower lofted #3 wood to produce a higher launching, penetrating ball flight and moving mass progressively forward on the #4 wood and #5 wood. The increased lofts on the #4 and #5 counteract the slightly more forward center of gravity locations and shorter club lengths to provide the ideal distance gaps while still maintaining optimal initial launch angles and spin rates to maximize distance.
Playability Plus Advanced Shell Technology (AST) coupled with the rearward and deep positioning of the stainless steel weights result in a very stable, high MOI, fairway design. The C-Dimension of the KE4 Tour TC fairway woods has been stretched to an incredible 1.25" resulting in a center of gravity location that is slightly toe sided of the face centerline. This cg location benefits all types of players and will greatly improved accuracy and distance on off center hits. The actual vertical center of gravity locations (#3 .670", #4 .676", #5 .686") of the TC Tour Fairways is well below the center of the golf ball (.840") producing very solid, high launching golf shots, from even the tightest lies.
Player Preferred Profile The KE4 Tour TC features a traditionally pleasing “pear” shape and modern crown slope from front to back saves discretionary weight for improved playability. The crown features a raised polished leading edge to eliminate any chance of irritating sky marks. The Tour TC face angle is 1/2⁰ open, but the raised polished leading crown edge has been tapered to give the TC Tour fairway woods the appearance of being slightly more open in the playing position, which is preferred by better players.
- Pleasing traditional Pear head shape looks great in the address position
- Advanced Shell Technology insures proper mass distribution for optimum performance
- Multi-material design: Precision cast 17-4 stainless steel body with a Forged high strength 455 Carpenter Steel Cup Face for maximum ball speeds across the entire hitting surface
- Excellent sound and feel
- Trajectory Control (TC) - Center of gravity precisely located on each loft option to promote consistently high penetrating trajectories.
- Crown profile slopes drastically from front to back to lower center of gravity and promote an initial high launch angle
- Wide sole featuring minimum front to back radius works great from any type of hitting surface
- Interchangeable sole weight allows for head weight adjustment to accommodate multiple fitting options
- Stock sole weights (#3 -10gm, #4 - 8gm, #5 - 6gm).
- Additional T-25 weights available for custom weight and feel options - Available in both black and chrome finishes (MTW001 & MTW002)
- Free Head Cover included
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here For Maltby KE4 Tour TC Fairway Wood Paks
- Click Here To Custom Assemble Your Maltby KE4 Tour TC Fairway Wood