The Maltby TS3 Forged irons feature a diminutive but modern profile preferred by a wide range of player types. Smooth lines and a moderate top line provide the looks of a "players" club head in the playing position but provides Super Game Improvement playability.
True Forged using a Precision 5 Step Forging process for unparalleled specification tolerances, the TS3 Forged head design features a forged 1025C carbon steel body with an internal tungsten weight co-forged low and towards the toe inside the club head. The co-forged tungsten centers the vertical center of gravity location for a more stable and playable head design.
To further enhance playability, the TS3 Forged irons feature a progressive cavity design that moves more mass low and towards the toe in the long irons and progresses to a more neutral position in the more lofted scoring irons and wedges.
TS3 Forged Iron Features:
- True Forged from 1025 Carbon Steel using a 5-Step Forging process creates a precision forged part for a more solid feel and extremely tight specification tolerances
- Tungsten weight Co-Forged into the toe of the club head
- Satin mirror nickel chrome finish
- Three unique progressive cavity designs in the set to position weight more towards the toe and lower in the long irons and centered and slightly higher in the short irons.
- Universal hosel design allows for both .355” taper tipped and .370” parallel tip iron shafts to be used
- Turf friendly radiused sole design with a relieved leading edge to improves turf interaction on any type of hitting surface
- Progressive sole widths range from .780” in the long irons to .800” in the wedges.
- Progressive offsets range from .115” in the long irons to .090” in the wedges
- Multi-Groove technology places more CNC milled square grooves on the face for improved consistency, trajectory and spin
- CNC Milled face ensures face flatness for improved consistency
- Modern lofts combined with optimal center of gravity locations optimizes ball flight trajectory and distance
- Recommended Ferrule - 74PI
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here For Maltby TS3 Forged Iron Paks
- Click Here To Custom Assemble Your Maltby TS3 Forged Irons