When it comes down to accuracy, reliability and versatility, nothing comes close to the Auditor Integra Lie & loft digital bending gauge! We've build this machine from the ground up using our tried and true to Isostatic Frame Geometry and have adopted an all steel construction to give it the strength and durability to last clubmakers a life time of service.
At the heart of the Integra lies our Auditor PI digital engine driving automotive grade, shock proof optical encoders with a resolution of a 0.1 of a degree which should be sufficient for the most demanding clubfitter and pro golfer!New to this edition; We've added clips that hold the shaft snug against the protractor, so that lie & loft are measured simultaneously while the iron is being bent. This provides instantaneous feedback about how far the hosel has moved, which makes compensating for hosel spring back a progressive and controlled process.
- Isostatic fixed frame geometry with an all steel construction
- Bends RH & LH irons and hybrids including oversized ones
- Full set of non-marring clamps, soling sheaves and pads
- Padded back clamp with split nut for quick advance
- Fully integrated easy to service/ repair/ replaced Digital module
- Built Calibration locators with redundant back-up lie & loft scale
- Large high contrast blue LCD matrix display
- On board memory with pre-mapped matrix for 14 clubs
- USB data Collection port & data collection software included
- Universal voltage 110/220V and off the grid C cell battery pack
- Large selection of optional accessories
- Note: Bending bars not included. A kit is available that includes all necessary bending bars (GM1037K)
- Click here for the Auditor Digital Loft and Lie Bending Gauge Kit (GM1037K)